Cedar and Sage Homes is a values-driven company founded on integrity and transparency. While you may argue that building custom homes is something many companies do, our clients agree that no one does it quite like us.
Our promise has four pillars that give your relationship with us the right elements for success and satisfaction.
We are a people-centered organization. Healthy relationships are at the heart of our family and our custom home building business. Attracting good people to our professional network, our client base, and our community is a top priority.
At Cedar and Sage Homes we specialize in uncommon places with unique opportunities for home ownership and investments. The landscapes you will call home have an enduring beauty and a rich legacy. These are places where dreams come true while delivering lasting value for generations.
We use the term presence to describe the way your home will look and feel. It’s part architectural design aesthetics and part interior styling choices, meaningfully integrated within the land. The result is an impressive custom resort home that comforts you and inspires you.
Cedar and Sage Homes believes how a thing is done is just as important as that thing itself. Especially when it comes to your dream vacation home. We have designed and refined processes that are thorough and efficient yet flexible enough to accommodate your individual wants and needs.
Cedar and Sage Homes Turnkey Custom Home Building Process
Cedar and Sage Homes creates dream destination homes by passionately managing a high-touch turnkey custom model that accounts for every detail and leaves nothing to chance. We establish realistic budgets and schedules to deliver results. Then, with a signature level of transparency, we share every operational and financial step with you along the way.
Planning & Finance
1. Initial Consultation – listening and learning about your lifestyle goals
2. Architecture & Design – collaborating on a vision that match your lifestyle
3. Financial Analysis – aligning your goals and resources for investment success
Design Review & Approval
4. Design Selection – finalizing your personalized home plans
5. Interior Selection – applying your finish and fixture selections to plan
6. Design Review – submitting your package for committee approval
7. Contract & Permitting – setting your lifestyle plans in motion
8. The Build – crafting your home from foundation to final touches
9. Welcome Day – final walkthrough and key presentation